Talent Acquisition Specialist – Engineering and IT
Location: Toronto, ON
NOTE – our team is currently working Remote and/or Hybrid. Must be willing to work in-office / hybrid as Covid policy will evolve.
ALTEN PROEX (R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences)
Develop in your recruitment career by working for a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting that is rapidly growing in the Toronto / Ontario region.
Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences and Network Services with 38,000 consultants working in more than 28 countries.
Our consultants carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the value chain of the most prestigious companies in all sectors of industry and services including Information Systems , IT Automation, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Automotive, Rail and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, and more.
Following consistent double-digit growth in the North American region, we are now looking at reinforcing our Canadian team by recruiting an ambitious Technical Recruiter, based in our Toronto office.
We offer a great work environment and a chance to develop and grow your career in a world class organization that is growing rapidly in Toronto.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a really amazing team and to work with the best recruitment tools and technology.
Our Toronto team is looking for a dynamic and motivated collaborator to recruit talent for engineering and IT projects at our clients in Ontario and Quebec.
As an Experienced Technical Recruiter, you will be in charge of identifying ALTEN's new talent in our various engineering and IT professions.
As such, your main tasks will be:
- Definition of desired profiles in close collaboration with our internal Business Managers
- Writing and distribution of job opportunities
- Identification and prequalification of profiles (especially thanks to your hunter skills on social networks such as LinkedIn),
- Conducting pre-selection telephone interviews,
- Performing physical interviews,
- Follow-up of candidates throughout the recruitment process,
- Active participation in the successful integration of your new recruits,
- Participation in school forums and recruitment fairs,
- Participation in culture and internal communication of the company
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources, Technical or Business Studies.
- 2-4 years of related experience
- A desire to join a dynamic team that will allow you to build skills on all recruitment techniques and knowledge in engineering and IT professions.
Are you curious, attentive and aggressive on a daily basis? Do you have a strong desire for growth, and to succeed?
If yes, we need you to recruit our future talent! Join us