Software Analyst (C#)
Role: Software Analyst
Location: Bromont, QC (1 day a week on-site)
Proficiency in French is mandatory for the position.
You will join a multidisciplinary team of 8 people who cover all following technical activities: infrastructure, development, technical support and working on large-scale projects, ranging from information exchange with business systems (ERP, PLM, MES) up to the connection and control of equipment on production lines.
More specifically, you will participate in the design of the system in connection with operations on production lines for parts for aircraft engines at our customer’s premises. You will analyze, design, develop and evolve software to meet the needs of the organization. You are the guarantor of the quality of coded solutions.
You will have to solve complex problems through your analyzes and your overall knowledge of the business area, interacting with various stakeholders. You will exercise an advisory role and support for clients and various stakeholders relating to the systems.
• DEC or bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline, or a equivalent experience;
• Have a good knowledge of object oriented programming (C #, .NET, Delphi) and SQL;
• Have experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Your assets: SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI;
• Demonstrate leadership, be able to influence and be a good communicator.