Title: Safety/Reliability Engineer
The main function of a safety and reliability engineer to action safety and reliability tasks on space programs.
• Review system-level designs for large space systems and performing analyses, such as safety/hazard analysis, reliability analysis, fault tree analysis, failure mode analysis and/or life analysis.
• Early identification of safety risks and mitigation planning.
• Define safety and reliability requirements, including safety controls.
• Finding process improvements for increased quality, productivity, efficiency, and cost savings.
• Knowledge of safety/hazard analysis and/or reliability fundamentals.
• Proficiency in MS Office products.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline required.