RAMS SIL Engineer
RAMS / SIL Engineer – Safety Documentation
Innovative company delivering industrial automation solutions for almost 50 years. Products are developed and supported through our team of developers, data scientists and engineers. Global customer base and are chiefly involved in the metro-rail, oil and gas, pipelines, electricity distribution and water distribution sectors in locations including North America, South America, Asia and the Middle East.
Job responsibilities will include the development and maintenance of technical documentation for:
- RAMS (FTA, FMECA, PHA) based on proprietary electronic equipment
- product reliability analysis
- SIL-level safety documents
- test plans and procedures
- Engineering degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
- Thorough understanding of product reliability concepts such as FMECA, FTA, RAMS, MTBF, etc.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate highly technical information in written format
The following skills are an asset:
- Familiarity with IEC 61508, CENELEC 50126
- Familiar with Windows, Confluence, Jira, and databases