Project Administrative Assistant
Title: Project Administrative Assistant (On-site)
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 2 years
Employment Type: Contract
Experience Level: 2 – 5
Project Administrative Assistant for the Toronto Flu and Pandemic Readiness Program
• Support Project Senior Director and project team on day-to-day administrative duties (daily schedule, travel arrangements, expenses, meeting coordination, etc.)
• Attend project meetings and record/distribute minutes, decisions, and actions out to project team.
• Organize and update report and presentation documents as directed by Project Director.
• Input and track purchase requisitions and orders in appropriate company systems.
• Communicate effectively with project team members and site leaders.
• Manage, track and control paper and electronic project documentation.
• May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
• Facility and Seating management/maintenance for resources.
• Coordinate and plan site tours with various teams across site for external visitors and internal SPL personnel.
• Onboarding/Off boarding resources (internal & external) for the team; registering for training.
• Requesting/processing site/network/software/hardware requests for resources (old and new).
• Order/replenish office/kitchenette supplies on a regular basis.
• Exercise discretion in handling of confidential material and information
• Assist in special projects as assigned.
• Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.