Power BI Developer
Senior Advanced Analytics Application Developer (Open to Remote)
Global Operations and Supply Chain – Analytics and Insights
Careers that Change Lives | Impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career.
A Day in the Life
A Global Operations and Supply Chain Advanced Analytics Senior Analyst is primarily responsible for building and maintaining business facing analytics applications within the Microsoft Power Platform. This role CAN support the PLAN, DELIVER & TRADE COEs and support OTHER COEs within Global Operations by providing business expertise, technical knowledge, and analytics creation. The goal of the role is to contribute to the building of GO&SC INSIGHTS and drive for best-in-class practices and tools.
This role will manage application requirements, convert existing data extract procedures to meet the standards of the A&I team, build advanced end user facing data visualizations and applications. This role will also need to work hand in hand with the Subject Matter Expert Team & the Data Services Team to manage the building of tools that simplify our customers processes and generate insights that align with our customers goals.
This role needs to provide an excellent customer service experience in a way that helps empower our stakeholders to perform at their very best.
The role will move with decisiveness and courage, drive experimentation and calculated risk taking to create solutions that are simple and innovative and that are the best possible for our stakeholders.
The role needs to seek out best practices, educate our stakeholders, and be an agent of change within the organization to educate and drive data-based decisions and workflows for our stakeholders to support the Operating Units.
- Synthesis business questions and requirements into easy-to-understand analytics solutions.
- Write, test, debug SQL and DAX code.
- Design the conceptual, logical, and physical data models necessary to support analytics requirements.
- Identify and understand the architecture of multiple sources of data.
- Develop advanced data visualization applications in Power BI.
- Must be a self-starter and able to establish relationships and work with a remote team of professionals to achieve objectives.
- Must have solid communication skills to translate user requirements into formalized applications.
- Must use the applications they are building and put themselves in the shoes of the end user to drive improvement and a good user experience.
- On time delivery of solutions.
- Travel: Up to 25% or once a quarter.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in analytics or master’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in analytics.
Nice to Have
- Power Apps and Power Automate experience.
- UX/UI design expertise.
- Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Forecasting, Supplier Management experience.
- Experience in a regulated environment like Medical Devices, etc.