ITC Test Engineer -Railway Signaling Systems
ITC Test Engineer – Railway signaling Systems
The ITC Team is expected to be made up of Integration and Functional Testers with the ability to perform the items indicated below.
Installation, Testing, and Commissioning Engineer
• Read and understand the test procedure
• Arrange field activities with CTS counterpart to prepare the field ahead of the scheduled cut-in activity
• Read and understand functions and interfaces under test to execute test against requirements
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Prepare closure documentation after successful completion of the activity
• Communicate and document all test results daily.
• Support Configuration Management
• Be compliant with Standards and Policies – which will be provided in the first week.
The Field support will be perform during day shift and/or night shift according to the need. A night shift and a day shift cannot be planned in a row. All working hour asked by week should follow the Ontario legislation.
- At minimum, College Degree in some Technical field;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Must have 5 years minimum in designing or testing railway signaling systems, and knowledge of electronics, software development, computer environment and/or embedded systems.
- Must have worked testing wayside signaling systems in similar projects in terms of size and complexity as functional tester or similar role
- Report Hours of Service for activities performed during tests.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a high demanding environment, available for work in shifts when required.
Must be legally authorized to work in Canada