Markham , Ontario
Inside Sales II
Title: Inside Sales
Location: Markham, ON (hybrid 50/50)
Sales Support Job Description:
• Order Entry and Order Management – Support order accuracy and completeness to guarantee the quality of orders released to manufacturing.
• Engage and follow up with customers to ensure their systems are updated to reflect GE account changes. Ensure existing customer purchase orders are updated to reflect. Support related order booking, sales order updates and tracking.
• Apply established pricing strategies to assure maximum benefits in terms of margin to the business
• Build customer satisfaction through outstanding relationships and communications.
Qualification / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with customer support experience
• Additional experience working in field activities, Sales Support or Sales Force is preferred • Established analytical ability
• Strong Customer focus • Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely proficient with MS-office and typing skills
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer service or sales position
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Working experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP)
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment with multiple simultaneous priorities
• Multilingual, French, Spanish is an asset • Experience working in a manufacturing environment