Construction Start-Up Manager
Construction Start- Up Manager
Background – Construction Commissioning, large industrial or Institutional projects
Systems – Industrial HVAC, hydronic heating & cooling (Chilled Water, Condenser Water, Glycol Heating), air balancing & pressurization expertise (TAB), Siemens Design, Plant Steam and Condensate, DX cooling systems
Manage and oversee the construction commissioning effort to ensure compliance with Engineering Guidelines and the Design Documents.
– Ensure delivery is on-time and within budget.
– Ensure Construction, Facility and Utility Workstream is confirming the design is consistent with project scope, budget, and schedule throughout project life cycle.
– Strong collaboration with Process Engineering, Automation C&Q, Validation, HSE, Operations and support functions to achieve deliverables. This includes managing this installation of all systems during the construction phase of the project.
– Relevant knowledge of GMP, FDA, HPFBI and EMA guidelines
– Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is required
– Working outdoors is required
– Strong experience in construction, equipment installation and C&Q phase of project execution
-Bachelor of Engineering or related discipline
– 5 + years experience in similar role.