Process Engineer with SAP knowledge
Work shift (days/times) – 830am-500pm
Work Location – 650 Markland St, Markham, ON L6C 0M1 Canada
The candidate in this role will work closely with process engineering and SAP team in the process of migrating Material Master and BOM data from Oracle to SAP. This individual will ensure data accuracy in Oracle and will transform data to work within SAP parameters.
• Identify data in Oracle to be migrated to SAP.
• Develop BOM in SAP format translating from Oracle (ATO / ASF model)
• Identify gaps in data and perform data cleansing activities prior to and after system load.
• Perform data conversion and transformation in Oracle.
• Perform pre and post master data validation and sign-off.
• Good knowledge and experience with SAP systems processes: configurator, BOM structure, routing
• Experience with business process mapping into SAP process: data migration, end to end testing
• Demonstrated ability to formulate solutions and resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
• Experience with Oracle ERP is preferred.
• Strong computer skills. Advance user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work within deadlines and flexibility or work hours to meet business goals.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proactive approach to tasks – displays initiative. Facilitate cross-functional team discussions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a proactive and open approach to conflict
• Flexible and adaptable: open to change and modification of tasks. Embrace change management by thinking “out of the box.”
• Working knowledge and experience with Electronics Manufacturing and Assembly, box build process.