Richmond Hill, Ontario
Title: Genesys Engineer
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Remote Possible: Yes
Summary of the position
Good knowledge of Genesys Engage framework/lacked deployment and design experience of Genesys MultiCloud Products
Good Genesys PEC knowledge
Has experience in Designer routing
Prefer the candidate being able to work in consulting environment
We are looking for a responsible Genesys Engineer to help engage in architecture and design, build process and assist in engagement with our enterprise level customers. Genesys Engineer's responsibilities include working closely with our Architects and developers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including implementation plans, timeframes and proposals for the projects. You will perform various roles, like assisting in reengineering engagement, along with designing and implementing Genesys MultiCloud CX Solutions. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent communication and technical skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
• 3+ years of Voice Routing Development Experience in Genesys Contact Center Solutions
• 3+ years of Genesys Framework and GVP experience
• Experience in developing Routing workflows using Composer.
• Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
• Ability to design & develop call treatment, routing call flows and new solutions to meet emerging customer needs.
• Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production on call
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
•Has strong knowledge on deployment, configuration with Genesys Pure Engage Premice, And Pure Engaged Cloud.
•Have solid knowledge of the infrastructure
•Strong technical knowledge
•3 to 4 years of solid experience working on those technologies, not including support but pure development experience.
• Genesys certification
Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences and Network Services with 37,000 consultants working in more than 20 countries.