Financial Analyst II
Supports company from legal structure, documentation, commercial and income tax aspects.
• Supports demerger/carve out from legal structure, documentation, commercial, income tax and operational controllership aspects
• Work with legal, business & Treasury on transaction documents, notes on tax positions, building audit readiness files for each legal entity
• Support analyzing and assessing commercial contracts and tax implications
• Support valuation, tax Basis and FMV analysis
• Support reviewing & analyzing capital loss, non- capital loss and deferred tax etc for shared legal entity and standalone legal entities
• Perform Intercompany & Intracompany analysis for shared legal entities and standalone legal entities
• Support assessing VAT implications for shared legal entity
• Coordinate with the different Biz part of the Shared LE to obtain Financial and Tax data to perform relevant analysis
• Represent company within Tax authorities in case of tax inspection or queries
• Support tax team on CIT and all other tax matters, with timely and clear information, as well as any back up required
• Acts as an enthusiastic, positive, and motivated role model for Stat &Tax team.
• Audit support and management as it relates to CIT, VAT and WHT
• Complete all e-compliance task, ensuring accurate information.
• Finance Education Bachelor’s degree or other relevant qualification
• CPA Qualified Accountant or pursing the CPA designation
• 6+ years operational accounting experience
• Experience in tax especially CIT and VAT with demerger/ split off experience
• Accounting Standards for Private enterprises – ASPE – an asset
• Experience with financial statements in either Big 4 firms or Business environment.
• Good understanding of Financial Systems and Strong Project Management Experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.