North York, Ontario
Inventory manager (with parts sourcing skills)
Full-time, North York
- This person would need to be able to manage POs, create requisitions in the system, track progress and organize reception and storage
- Capacity to define the strategy for the warehouse organization and labelling for the commissioning parts and the spare parts.
- Capacity to “source” parts if you do not have a defined vendor’s list.
- Being resourceful and conducting some investigation work.
- You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
- Inventory management
- Spare parts management
- Vendor management
- Troubleshooting skills
- Forklift certificate is preferred but not a must
- Mechanical background is preferred
- SAP experience a huge asset