North York, Ontario
We are looking for a hard-working Warehouse Associate to help us in our warehouse. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labelling and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock. Report any discrepancies.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing warehouse space.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Preparing orders for shipment or kitting.
- Operating and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records. Keep quality standards high for audits.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
Education, Experience and Key Attributes
- A high school diploma.
- Previous work experience as a warehouse worker.
- Experience with inventory software (SAP an asset).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A forklift driver’s certification.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to be a team player.