Talent acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist
MUST BE BILINGUAL
You will be responsible for a 'wing to wing' recruitment process, including but not limited to: compliant job postings, job launch, sourcing, phone screens, assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback, conveying compensation expectations and offer extension. In addition, you will also coordinate recruiting process activities with key partners, hiring/closing candidates, and understand the full recruitment life cycle Quebec Region.
In this role you will:
• Handle recruiting activity, predominantly a mix of external hires, internal moves and contractor conversions.
• Partner with TA team members, Hiring Managers, HR counterparts and all candidates
• Craft attractive & compliant external job adverts from the job descriptions shared by Hiring Managers
• Conduct job launch meeting with Hiring Manager/Human Resource Manager, set process & communication expectations
• Utilize sourcing channels, job boards and social media
• Use active candidate pipeline to identify top talent for your specific open roles and track through Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Interview and evaluate candidates to qualify them for the role, in person or via phone, collecting any required documentation
• Be capable of handling the verbal offer process
• Take action on feedback from all parts to improve the customer experience
• Assess performance metrics and understand Business targets & personal performance
• Help support the client’s diversity initiatives & strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company
• Ensure Local country knowledge of staffing & process compliance is followed
• Learn about & understand your business/function/region
• Able to join TA-led projects, provide input, act as Subject Matter Expert and move forward on actions allocated
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years of experience in recruiting
• Willing to work out of an office located in Bromont, Quebec
• Seek understanding of sourcing processes and techniques, utilizes boolean searches to find passive candidates.
• Build a basic list of passive and qualified leads. Work with team members of a talent team in order to improve pipelining capabilities.
• Gather market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager
• Discern and understand your own role in team and in relationship to your function. Recognize collaborative behavior and participate in collaborative activities.
• Accepts team membership and identifies with team goals.
• Systematically breaks problems into component parts. Identifies a successful solution and quantifies the associated risks/outcomes of the solution. Prioritizes actions to solve problems.
• Build rapport and relationships with peers, recognize how confidence and assertiveness help in completing tasks/projects. Exemplify a positive attitude. Articulate opinions and present clear rationale, receive feedback in a constructive and positive way.
• Actively initiate projects with energy, drive and a need to finish.