Vancouver, British Columbia
Sr. Project manager (Bilingual English and Chinese)
Full time, Vancouver
• Manages all aspects of development applications—official plan amendment, zoning by-law amendment, committee of adjustment applications, plan of condominium, etc.—including upfront visioning, preparation of initial submissions, revisions to comments, finalizing any relevant agreements, clearing conditions, and registering condominiums.
• Effectively liaises with municipal staff, councilors, consultants, neighbours in obtaining planning approvals
• Reviews and interprets various technical documents—planning, engineering, legal, etc.—to identify concerns and opportunities generally, while specifically managing the consultant team in the preparation, submission, and revision of required reports, agreements, etc.
• Analyze and review all consultants reports and documents, project development plans and zoning & SPA bylaws, Building Permit and Development Charge schedule.
• Manages, collaboratively with Sales & Marketing and Architectural Company, in the lead up to sales launches as well as construction starts, develop suite design specification and pricing strategy
• Review, Track and Revise all consulting reports and attention to detail
• A minimum ten (10) years of relevant work experience within the residential real estate development industry. The applicant must have at least three (3) high rise condo project.
• Education: A university degree in a related field is required: planning, architecture, engineering, etc. OR business/finance with a real estate emphasis or subsequent development experience.
• Analyze site, building, and suite plans as well as other technical drawings (AutoCAD experience is a plus)
• A high level of skill working within Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
• Well-developed English and Mandarin skills: listening, verbal, reading and written
• Strong time planning ability and independent working ability