Back-end Software Engineer
Real-Time Trade Analysis Systems
Client: FinTech Industry
You will be part of a team that is developing the world's first real-time market sentiment and perception analysis system for financial markets utilizing proprietary Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies.
- Several years of active C# .NET development experience, some knowledge of VB.NET would be an asset.
- A strong background in OOP with an emphasis on structure and a separation of concerns.
- WPF development experience, with some knowledge of how to optimize CPU, GPU, and memory usage.
- Experience with multi-threading using basic threads, message queues, thread locking, semaphores, and async/await.
- Able to work with Web-sockets, TCP, and REST as consumers and producers.
- Advanced knowledge of how to use and optimize PostgreSQL, MySQL and Redis.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, Route53, security groups, auto-scaling groups, and load balancers.
- Strong mathematical skills are required.
- Experience dealing with encryption, data compression, and OAuth would be useful.
- Must be able to write effective code documentation and general documentation.
- Must be able to test and optimize code effectively.
- Should be able to map out data flow diagrams and decision trees.
- Git experience is an asset.
- Some experience with Heroku services would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the stock market and derivatives markets is an asset.