Senior BSA (LIBOR)
Sr. BSA w/ LIBOR-CP
Duration: 3 months
Proven experience with LIBOR transition is a must.
– Map existing products linked to LIBOR and corresponding targeted replacements, identifying differentiating features and adjustment required.
– Evaluate Murex discontinuation package versus internal development: conduct cost and risk analysis with involvement of relevant FO, Murex and Ops SMEs.
– Identify and assess other systems and business capabilities, processes and infrastructure impacts, including upstream and downstream data sources and applications.
– Assess impacts on our whole ecosystem within and outside FM, incl. foreign centers and affiliates.
– Identify and assess vendor dependencies.
– Set-up and kick-off the different activity streams, working in agile methodology (in Jira: epics, features, stories, deliverable items).
-Identify and assess the various collateral impacts of transition: P&L, operational risk, earnings, capital, funding, liquidity, market risk and model impacts, tax and accounting impacts.
– Come back to the Executives with an action plan including resources, costs and calendar of activities
– Proven experience in Banking for LIBOR transition
– Masters BA skills (ref BABOK) espcially faciliation skills
– Very good understanding of Finsncial regulations
– Knowledge of Financial products scoped within ISDA
– Well versed in impact analysis on IT ecosystemes
Additionnal prefered skills:
– Experience with Agile Methodology
– Experience with Atlassian tools suite (Jira, Confluence)
– Experience with Murex
– Location could be either Toronto or Montreal
English is Mandatory – Candidate can be unilingual
The candidate will be working from home until further notice.Postule pour ce poste