North York, Ontario
North York, ON
Long term contract
- This position is a member of the administrative team that supports the technical services department of a busy manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for supporting the SAP Notification/Work Order Process.
- Manage, create and modify master data records for physical assets within the SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Materials Management (MM) modules.
- Assist with inventory management transactions.
- Create and maintain ad-hoc reports, spreadsheets and templates as required.
- Communicate emergency malfunctions and events to appropriate responder.
- Maintain the ‘hard copy’ filing system in accordance with regulatory requirements.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Min. Bachelors (or College diploma plus 2 years administration experience).
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with SAP (or ERP system) preferred. SAP Master Data would be considered an asset.
- A highly organized self-starter with experience in taking initiative to improve and document administrative process.
- Able to work unsupervised with accuracy and attention to detail while prioritizing workload and meeting rapidly changing business needs.
- Strong team player that demonstrates a flexible approach to work.
- Experience within a regulated environment would be an asset.
- Experience within a maintenance environment would be an asset.