Quebec City, Quebec
SAP Support / Master Data Analyst
Bilingual (French / English) a MUST
Quebec City, QC – REMOTE WORK OK – but must work onsite initially during training period.
Focus on 2 Modules: EM, QM, Monitoring
The SAP Analyst will work in support of LIMS (LES) rollout project for our client in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry.
The clients system is an SBP R / 3 ERP System
The SAP Support Analyst is required to maintain the SAP system by creating or modifying master data in EM, QM (and possibly IM-Incoming Material) modules for Quality Control (QC).
The SAP Support Analyst will act in support of the current team to process the data required as part of the LES project or other, according to priorities and needs.
We are looking for a resource with:
- French communication skills (a MUST) spoken and written
- Technical expertise in the SAP environment
- Strong control quality a great asset
- A good understanding / facilitation of learning at the level of processes related to the creation and modification of data in this system
- Capable of a good level of abstraction / complex notions
- Pro-activity and autonomous since the team did not have much time to support + telework
- Capable of managing priorities and closed deadline
- Postule pour ce poste