Quebec City, Quebec
SAP QM Consultant – Bilingual
SAP QM Consultant – 3 Month contract to start
Location: Quebec City
- Work: on site preferable, but open to have someone working remotely, may be exceptional visit on site
- Language: FRENCH is mandatory, bilingual FR/ENG ideal
- Duration: Until end of June to start, potential extension
- Skills: SAP, between coding and programming, not a user profile only, but someone who can configure the interfaces, SAP administration
- Background Pharma is an asset definitively, GMP
- Focus on QM (Quality Management) module
The challenge at the moment is the communication between the LIMS system (Labware) and the ERP (SAP).
We are in the process of digitalizing laboratory methods (to an extent comparable to the movement of moving the Batch Records in manufacturing to Electronic Batch Records) and the goal is to have requests coming from SAP asking for test results to LIMS and those results being communicated back from LIMS to SAP.
That way the quality team can review those results and release the product for example.
There could be more applications down the road related to finance, supply chain etc.
The idea is to have someone to help reconciling the gaps between SAP QM and LIMS, find solutions to modify the workflow or the programming on one end or the other to facilitate the communication between the systems.
It could be at the level of the user and the way they currently operate, the programming of LIMS, the programming of SAP, the format of the data…
In order words the main requirements are around:
• GAP analysis
• Generation recommendations
• User support if and when applicable
• Testing after modifications
• Help influence the global team (in Belgium) if any modifications required within SAP (as they are the owner of the system)