North York, Ontario
Project Specialist II – Manufacturing Operations
Project Specialist II
Sector: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
The Project Specialist will be responsible for the following activities:
- Oversee projects and maximize project resources.
- Lead efforts to analyse current project operations and make recommendations for improvements. Coordinate decision-making process.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Facilitate information flow between team members, senior management, and client.
- Work on problems of moderate to diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires review of identifiable factors.
- Review status of projects and budgets; manage schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assess project issues and participates in the development of resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Monitor project progress for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Work under only very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represent organization on specific projects.
Years of Experience:
3 – 6 Years