SENIOR PROJECT SCHEDULER / PM with Primavera P6
Long term multi year project
MUST HAVE: Primavera P6
Project Focus – Construction of a New Pharma (Biopharmaceutical) Manufacturing Facility (multi-year project) – Construction Experience is an ASSET
Must have experience very senior scheduling experience, managing complex schedules where changes in master schedule effect numerous other schedules and stakeholders – must have excellent communication skills.
- Manage and maintain a schedule following currently defined Commissioning & Qualification strategy.
- Update reports, and communicate actions with project team in a timely manner.
- Work proactively to ensure all data is received when required and all reporting is submitted within specified deadlines – KPI reports within Excel which may require additional analysis. They should have experience with this.
- Someone highly experienced in Project Scheduling (10+ years is ideal) – This person will be the scheduling lead for the project
- Who is a good communicator and will be able to understand the cascade of consequences of a change or delay on the schedule of the project and be able to explain it to the different stakeholders! Some with a good understanding of the global picture, as so many schedules integrate into CQV activites, it is quite complex…
- Primavera P6 is a must
- Pharma experience is an asset – but open to other industries.
- Experience working in complex environments with only one scheduler (i.e. not multiple schedulers where work is very segregated and only part of the schedule is managed) – and has a vertical approach in previous scheduling experience – this is a Must – (this vertical approach is seen more in aerospace, food & beverage, and real estate/construction and so we would welcome this experience if the consultant did not have Pharma expercience. This vertical approach is seen less often common in Oil & Gas and Nuclear sectors where there are numerous schedulers managing only portions of schedules and focused experience in these sectors may not be as favourable)
Because it’s a new building project, construction has a big impact on the schedule so construction experience becomes an asset.
- Experience in a regulated industry would help too.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to interface with cross-functional teams. Detail oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel (vlookups, hlookups, pivot tables, graphs, tables general, in general, anything to data), Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Can manage and produce relevant KPI reports and schedule performance metrics and clearly communicate back to the project team – this will be touched upon in the interview.
- Construction experience is desirable – scheduling and planning in this space – but this is a nice to have.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, or related degree supplemented with relevant experience.