Greater Toronto Area
We are currently hiring PLC Programmers with extensive experience on Allen Bradley for our Greater Toronto Area project. The ideal Programmer is tasked with design, programming and commissioning of automation solutions as well as troubleshooting servicing and debugging of software and hardware utilized in automated controls systems. Therefore, expertise on PLC Programming and Integration in complex projects, Automation Systems, Automation Machinery, Allen Bradley , Rockwell Automation PLC are MUST HAVE.
- Design and configuration of PLC and HMI systems.
- Participate in P&ID, HAZOP and other design reviews.
- Provide high quality written documentation and engineering work packages.
- Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting remotely and on-site.
- Must have working capabilities with Servo Motors & CAM driven systems
- Installation and Commissioning of Equipment (Short and Long Cycle)
- Design and integrate control systems on new and existing equipment
- Work independently and with a team of Engineers/Technologists to assist in software development aspects of larger projects ; work with other team members and IT personnel on system launches and upgrades
- Provide daily CIM operation support to end users to ensure system availability
- Manage the scope of the project to deliver the customers requirements in the customer specified format
- Provide daily status notes on launch and during projects
- Assist or lead in the development and implementation of applications
- Bachelor’s in engineering or Diploma in Technology in a related field.
- PLC Experience with one of the following: GE RX3i preferred, Rockwell, Allen Bradley.
- Robot programming (Epson and ABB) an asset.
- Siemens and B&R programming an asset.
- Strong software computer proficiencies: MS Office, SQL, VBScript, Access an asset.
- Proficient in PC operating systems and high level of ability in MS Office products
- Knowledge of PLC controllers and programming languages such as JAVA, C and HTML is preferred
- Knowledge of networks and IT systems is an asset
- Excellent controls system troubleshooting skills
- A strong understanding and interest in machine integration, equipment monitoring system and tracking solutions
ABOUT US :
ALTEN PROEX (Engineering and Technology Consulting Services)
Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences and Network Services with 37,000 consultants working in more than 20 countries. Our consultants carry out complex and highly technical projects throughout the value chain of the most prestigious companies in all sectors of industry and services including Information Systems , IT Automation, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Automotive, Rail and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, and more