Pharma Warehouse Technician
Full-time, on-site in New Tecumseth, Ontario.
40%: Release all non-chemical raw materials by verifying the integrity of data generated and reported. Release and label all physical containers of raw materials using the AS400 computer system. Ensure documentation is filed and stored for easy retrieval and discarded per procedures.
Identify and handle the paperwork for out-of-limit situations related to non-conforming material. Ensure material is properly labelled and segregated in designated defective material storage cages. Ensure all non-conformances are promptly communicated to all levels of management.
35%: Sample and perform physical testing of all plant non-chemical raw materials (including printed materials such as labels, direction sheets, dies, logos etc) to ensure precision, accuracy and compliance to specifications, blueprints and Standard Operating Procedures.
25%: Conduct relevant receiving and inspection process for Chemical Raw materials such as sampling, container inspection, labelling verification. As part of the sampling process retrieve the appropriate file samples for transport to the QM Chemistry Department. Provide support to other areas of the department as required.
Education & Skills:
• Diploma or degree in science or a quality-related function.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Self Motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving abilities.
• Previous experience with AS400.
• Excellent math skills required.
• Good working knowledge of SOP’s/specs, blueprints, PCS’s and BOM’s.
• Training in the use of various measurement equipment such as calipers and weigh scales.
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Knowledge of Lean Enterprise principles, including 6S.
• Good working knowledge of GMP’s, SOP’s/specs, BOM’s, PCS’s and blueprints.
• Experience with precision measurement instruments. (calipers, weigh scales)
• Prior experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
• Knowledge of GDPs and Data Integrity.
Postule pour ce poste