Location: Guelph, ON N1H 1G2
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr
The Mechanical Assembler may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products. Key responsibilities essential functions include:
o Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed.
o Performs manufacturing assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials and work instructions.
o Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures Participates in quality control inspections when required.
o Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
o Other duties as assigned.
• Must be mechanically proficient, good working knowledge of hand tools and extremely detail oriented.
• Must be available to work day shift or afternoon shift as required.
• High School Diploma GED or local equivalent
• 1 or more years of related manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• Blueprint reading experience is an asset