Junior Inside Sales
460 Thompson Drive, Unit 2 Cambridge, ON N1T 2K8
Junior Inside Sales
Cambridge, ON N1T 2K8
Full-time hours, M-F, 8 hours per day, 8:30am to 5pm
(great entry level opportunity with great career potential with a great company – long term temp contact initially, with strong possibility to go perm)
Pay: $20 /hr
Our client is a global company with 200 locations across 12 countries. Our client develops and deploys custom distribution and supply chain solutions for customers in Automotive, Primary Metal, Food Processing, Public Utilities, Pulp and Paper, Mining, and Material Handling industries. Their product categories include bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical power transmission and motion control, linear motion, pneumatic and hydraulic fluid power, industrial, safety and material handling.
Areas of responsibility:
- Order entry and distribution
- Cycle counts as required, following company procedures;
- Deliver an incredible customer experience by making genuine connections with every customer.
- Greet Customers on phone or in person in a professional manner
- Provide outstanding Customer service Process order and quotation requests using all our resources available
- Source equipment, parts and technical information as requested
- Be prepared to offer supporting products and services
- Follow up on quotes and orders Develop strong relationships with our customers
Positive attitude & willing to learn
Sales and customer service experience is an asset
Computer skills is an asset – SAP required
Adaptability – Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies, and requirements.
Client/Sales/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to both internal and external customers.
Communication – Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
Time Management – Balances a myriad of tasks; prioritizes duties as needed.
Must have a good, positive attitude, and be prepared to think for themselves.
- Consistently conveys that customers are the highest priority.
- Respects the customer’s needs and expectations and will inform customer if these cannot be met.
- Communicates in a manner that promotes and sustains customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Branch Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Prioritizes tasks and manages time to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Adjust communication style to meet the needs of individuals at various organizational levels and to meet the needs of customers.
- Establish a pattern for working independently, meeting all reasonable deadlines and accepting responsibility for own actions.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent – (not essential)
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge, and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- SAP experience