Inside Sales II
Inside sales/ sales support/ customer service
Speaks either French or Spanish
Annual Salary: $40,000 to $45,000
The Sales Support Specialist provides direction and assistance to customers and sales channels in order to meet assigned order entry/management and business growth objectives. In this role, the successful candidate will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
Main tasks are the following:
• Support the sales growth of an assigned geographic area to achieve financial targets for P&L product and services orders
• Order entry and order management – coordinate all entities involved in providing presales support, order booking and order management support until shipment.
• Order accuracy and completeness to guarantee the quality of orders released to manufacturing
• Apply established pricing strategies to assure maximum benefits in terms of margin to the business
• Build customer satisfaction through outstanding relationships and communications.
• Apply growth strategies, including lead generation and service fees to assure maximum margin and to increase of the business volume of the area
• Identify and execute on opportunities for continuous improvement that impact on customer satisfaction, productivity and cost control.
Qualification / Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or diploma from an accredited university or college
• Additional experience working in field activities, Sales Support or Sales Force is preferred
• Established analytical ability
• Strong Customer focus
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Extremely proficient with MS-office and typing skills
• Multilingual, French or Spanish is an asset
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer service or sales position
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment (Supply Chain Knowledge is an asset)
• Knowledge or experience working with logistics/shipments, INCOTERMS, Freights.
• Working experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP)
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment with multiple simultaneous priorities