Inside Sales II
Inside Sales II
**Bilingual is ideal**
Inside Sales II is responsible to:
– grow sales of assigned customer portfolio through creating and maintaining long term customer relationships satisfaction.
– Telephone customers to sell assigned products services.
– Meet exceed sales quotas and activity levels for assigned territory by keeping sales trackers and account reviews.
– Prospects, qualifies, quotes and closes new business in assigned area.
Key responsibilities include:
– Grow assigned customer portfolio to achieve and exceed annual pricing, order and revenue targets in designated product and or services categories through outbound and inbound call activities, meeting call volume targets as well.
– Prioritize selling time to build and maintain a balanced funnel of sales prospects to generate sales, achieve account penetration and drive market share growth.
– Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key-buying influences in each account by using installed base information, sales and service reports databases, new leads and cold-calling efforts.
– Maintain complete knowledge of each account’s history, contacts and current and long-term purchase plans for designated products.
– Track call outcomes and opportunities through designated tracking processes and or customer relationship management tools.
– Act as primary salesperson for tactical sales opportunities by working directly with prospective customers to build value for our offerings, present proposals, negotiate and secure the order, working through both internal sales and the external customers purchase processes.
– Maintain earn customer loyalty by providing best in class customer service to all customers.
– Promote customer satisfaction by working with install and support organizations to resolve customer related sales issues.
– Record customer feedback and complaint information through the proper quality processes and channels.
– Support and partner with field sales and service personnel in their efforts to sell strategic offerings and maximize account penetration by identifying sales prospects, developing targeted account strategies, providing account product information, participating in internal customer meetings, developing proposals and providing account follow up.
– Drive targeted marketing campaigns and follow up on Telemarketing
– Maintain thorough current and competitive product knowledge and clear understanding of market dynamics in order to offer creative solutions to customers.
– Understand basic applications, functions, features and benefits with the ability to communicate them to customers.
– At least one of the following core experiences Bachelor’s degree, 2+ years successful over the phone business to business sales experience requiring closure of sale over the phone,
– or 3+ years’ experience in customer facing role(s)
– Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
– Willingness to travel to required team meetings up to several trips per year including overnight stays depending on business needs.
– Ability to communicate using English (or local language)