Electrical Engineer – Intermediate
Electrical Engineer, Intermediate – nuclear power station project
Full-time contract, East end of GTA
• Perform electrical design work related to power distribution systems (Class I, II, III, IV), including switching schemes and single line diagrams, wiring diagrams, motor control logic and control relaying, equipment sizing and specification, equipment arrangement, above ground and underground raceway systems, overhead busywork, layouts for power, lighting and grounding, lightning protection, AC and DC power supplies, communication, routing information, for all cables and so on
• Exercise initiative in completing recurring assignments independently and judgment in determining which of many methods are applicable
• Stay current with applicable department, discipline and project procedures
• Assist discipline senior engineers as required
• Prepare and review design plans, drawing surveys and calculations
• Preparation and/or verification of procurement activities and deliverables.
• Prepare purchase requisition, review technical content of supplier bids and technical submissions
• Perform any required inspections as necessary for procurement of material.
• Provide input into improvement ideas during project execution and close-out
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 7+ years of related experience in electrical engineering
• Demonstrated knowledge of electrical engineering principles, practices, and methods.
• Must be registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) in Ontario or with another province in Canada
• Preferably has previous experience in nuclear, power generation, consulting engineering fields and renewables/sustainable industries.
• Just be able to obtain Federal security clearance
• Must have general knowledge of CAD software as well as proficiency in MS Office
Created 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, the Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
With a financial turnover of more than 2.6 billion euros we currently have almost 37,200 employees.
We work with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defence & Naval, Energy, Life Sciences sectors across North America.
Postule pour ce poste