Location: Lachine, QC
Duration: 6 month to start, renewable each 6 month
* Analyze existing infrastructure and application design.
* Represent infrastructure in discussion about solution architecture.
* Collect, analyze logs and data from the multiple environments.
* Drive improvements in existing tool suite.
* Develop, implement and maintain automation tools and CI/CD pipeline following best practices.
* Take charge of code deployment in multiples environments.
* Interact closely with software development team.
* Join a high-performing Agile team adept in the ways of scrum and test-driven development.
* Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus in delivering tasks to meet the product release goal.
* Computer, electrical, or software engineering degree (or equivalent experience) with 4+ years working experience.
* DevOps experience.
* Software development experience.
* Very good Linux experience e.g. system admin or development.
* Capacity to produce quality code (automation, tools, …) following industry standards.
* Networking experience with strong knowledge of UDP, TCP and IP v4/6 specifications.
* Familiar with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
* Familiar with main cloud providers and their products (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
* Familiar with containers orchestration systems e.g. Docker on Kubernetes
* Proficient with build systems and tools: gcc, makefile, cmake, bit bake, maven, golang.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills.
* Ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies.
* Ability to assimilate new information and understand complex topics.
* Energetic, autonomous, and motivated.
* Experience with NoSQL databases e.g. Cassandra.
* Experience with MQTT brokers like RabbitMQ.
* At ease with GIT software version control system.
* Familiar with Agile software development.
* Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, online diagnostic, deployment, upgrade/migration, production support.
Tools and Software: