Cisco Pre-Sales Consultant
Cisco PreSales Consultant
Client: Bell Canada
Location: Bell Campus Mississauga or Montreal
Term: 1 year
***Looking for 2-5 years of experience either in Cisco Sales/Pre-Sales or Product Management capacity. Nice to have experience would be in e-commerce but not mandatory. Cisco Meraki experience will be a strong asset.***
Bell partners with some of the most respected businesses in Canada. We are renowned for our expertise in assessing customers’ business requirements across a wide range of industries and then designing and deploying the most reliable solutions to meet their unique needs now and into the future.. Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, Data Centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of network and communication products and services. To do this we need people like you; talented, creative and customer focused.
The Infrastructure Services Product Management group is seeking an energetic and professional Product Manager to lead and execute on critical Infrastructure Services initiatives focused on Cisco’s core solutions
Reporting directly to the Team Lead the successful candidate will:
• Manage, execute and drive incentives and promotions
• Provide deal support for RFP’s, RFI’s, VoR.
• Plan and execute a national training plan for Cisco resale practice areas.
• Prepare and execute on communications for product management and partner events.
• Provide support to resale product management sponsors on new product introductions
• Support the creation and management of E-Commerce Cisco digital assets
• Create programmatic structure recurring reporting of practice area funnel and performance metrics
• Support the events calendars of customer and partner events.
• High producing, high expectation professional with a strong desire to win
• Cisco portfolio experience with tools and programs
• 5+ Product management experience
• 2+ E-Commerce support experience
• University/College degree
• Strong organizational and presentation skills
• Strong communications skills to quickly understand and communicate knowledge of complex processes
and concepts to a broad range of stakeholders.
• Ability to work with peers and cross functional teams in order to deliver on expectations
• Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills.
• Flexibility; ability to comfortably operate in a rapidly evolving environment.
• Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Team player with a positive 'can do' attitude. Lead with excellence and execution
• An ability to work independently
• Strong focus on customer experience.
• 5+ years experience with Cisco programs and tools experience
• 5+ years in a Product management role
• Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook) skills required.
• A university/college graduate degree.
• Bilingual is an asset. (English and French)