Business Development Manager
Proex Inc., An Alten Group Company (30+K Engineers worldwide) is an engineering and IT consulting services firm that supports the development strategy of its customers in the fields of
innovation, R&D and technological information systems.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for leading all new business development activities via direct sales, and strategic alliances.
Key Responsibilities include:
Leading business development activities throughout the sales cycle with new and existing strategic partnerships. Winning new business and developing strong relationships with key contacts within prospect organizations.
Building and nurturing relationships with new clients, working closely with key individuals at multiple levels and functional areas within each clients’ organization
Core qualifications and skills:
• Post-secondary education
• Minimum of 5 years of business development experience
• A proven track record of success in business-to-business sales environment
• Deep industry knowledge, ideally in the IT/Engineering arena
• Elevated level of motivational skills,
• The ability to work effectively within a matrixed and performance-based organization
• Innovative and entrepreneurial approach with a growth mentality and a strong will to win
• Strong presentation skills, proven consultative sales skills and the ability to manage the sales cycle effectively and autonomously from end-to-end
• Strong overall business acumen, influencing, negotiation and thought leadership skills
• Executive presence and a high degree of professionalism
• Organizational savvy, professional maturity and solid strategic thinking
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, client-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)