Guelph , Ontario
Mechanical Assembler (997719)
Pay Rate – $20.00
5 months contract
The Mechanical Assembler may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products. Key responsibilities essential functions include:
• Position, install, and secure all sub-components into various pieces of equipment as per appropriate drawings
•Assemble, install, and test various components and sub-components to applicable drawings.
•Able to stand for extended periods of time, lift 50 lbs, and walk, bend and climb stairs on a frequent basis.
• Performs manufacturing assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials and work instructions.
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures Participates in quality control inspections when required.
• Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
• Other duties as assigned.
• MUST BE mechanically proficient, good working knowledge of hand tools (ie. Drivers, wrenches, pliers, drills) and extremely detail oriented.
?Ability to assemble equipment to assembly and process drawings.
• Must be available to work day shift or afternoon shift as required.
• High School Diploma GED or local equivalent
• 1 or more years of related manufacturing or plumbing or construction building experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• Blueprint reading experience is an asset
ALTEN PROEX is a Canadian Engineering and Technology Consulting Services company, and a subsidiary of ALTEN Group. Within 30 years, ALTEN has become leader in R&D, Engineering, Information Technology Services, Life Sciences and Network Services with 37,000 consultants working in more than 20 countries.Postule pour ce poste