Our client is a local premier developer focusing on creating diverse master plan communities. With 20 years of experience in advanced comprehensive real estate industry in Canada and China, we have established strong local acquisition knowledge and global connection.
• He/she will bring a record of top performance as Accounting Manager in a capital-intensive organization known for cost discipline, operating excellence and strong financial controls.
• Financial Statement preparation & detailed analysis
• Full Cycle Accounting (AR/, A/P, Payroll)
• Managing Invoices, up to date spreadsheets.
• Full Accounts and Bank Reconciliation
• Cash Flow Analysis, Forecasting & Budgeting Reports
• Process and approve all incoming invoices, which includes matching them to P.O.’s, recording the charges and posting to Accounting Software
• Month & Year End Closing Procedures
• Experience managing direct reports
• Government remittances, including HST/GST and Source Deductions
• File corporate tax instalments and analyze corporate tax requirements
• Responsible to keep segregation of accounting duties and internal controls and safeguards
• Implement and improve accounting policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, combined with at least 5 years of financial management experience, preferably in real estate development, property management, and/ or construction industry.
• Must have CPA designation.
• Must have experience in Construction loan.
• BILINGUAL (English and Chinese Mandarin) is a must
• Demonstrated success in a leadership role.
• Solid hands-on experience and grounding in both financial accounting and management accounting.
• Strong track record of bringing about organizational change enabled by improvements in financial and management reporting, optimizing technology and operations.
• Can work at the detailed and strategic level. Leader and coach who are hands-on when needed and has a vision of where the organization is headed.
• A strategic thinker and business partner who demonstrates agility and effectiveness in the business arenas.
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation.
• Excellent experience with Microsoft Office, and Excel would be an asset.
• Base salary + Annual bonus; plus comprehensive benefits+ lunch allowance per business day +gas card per month