Reporting to the Manager, IT Customer Service, main role will entail providing remotely fast and courteous telephone support for users with regard to incidents and service requests, so as to provide an adequate troubleshooting service.
- Ensure the reception and the understanding of calls in order to provide the preliminary diagnostic of the incident reported;
- Resolve first level technical problems;
- Escalate calls and requests to second level support and/or appropriate department when required;
- Ensure calls and requests are followed up until resolution. In addition, ensure that follow up and closing of the incident is notified to user/client.
- hold a college diploma in information technology or an AEC;
- have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of an incident or service request software is required
- known for your ability to listen and enter data simultaneously;
- demonstrate punctuality and keep a good attendance record;
- available for a variable work schedule;
- Spoken and written, English & French is essential;
- You are available to work on statutory holidays.
Postule pour ce poste