Finance Production Management
Finance Production Management
Primary Responsibilities :
– Handle production management services including end user support, systems monitoring, incident management, problem management, plant management and event management.
– Build extensive business and application knowledge required for supporting client facing applications.
– Diagnose and resolve application issues to ensure optimal performance and usability.
– Develop automation to reduce toil, improve efficiency and eliminate customer impact.
– Provide root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
– Working with local and global development teams to collaborate in system, environment and plant improvement.
– Configure application monitors using industry standard monitoring tools, as well as developing customized monitoring solutions.
Required Skills :
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
– Experience in databases, such as Sybase and DB2 including SQL de-bugging and performance tuning
– Strong experience of Unix/Linux environment
– Comfortable with scripting such as Perl/Python and Shell or any similar scripting language.
– Strong verbal and written skills required to interact with global teams and customers- Good organization and coordination skills
– Strong problem solving skills and an ability to learn rapidly on-the-job- Understanding of schedulers (Autosys, Control M etc.).
Nice to Have:
– Experience in Advanced Monitoring/Alerting Tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, Elastic Search etc.)
– Have knowledge on development tools like GIT, Jenkins etc.
– Experience in technology within finance, investment banking.
– Knowledge of Financial accounting concepts.
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team stimulating experiences and investment in their professional development.
Among our advantages:
· Competitive package for our employees and freelancers;
· Professional Development Assistance (certification);
· International mobility on all subsidiaries of the Alten Group
· Various corporate activities;