Data Migration Lead
The company completed the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP on premises for all staff employees.
Now, the company is in the process of starting the implementation of the SAP HR/Payroll/Time & Attendance for the unionized and hourly employees. Also part of the project, we will implement the same solution as for staff employees but including the implementation of a Time & Attendance application. A global blueprint will be conducted taking into account all regions (Quebec, Ontario and US) but the implementation will cover only the Quebec sites.
Job functions and responsibilities
- Reporting to the company Project Manager and working in coordination with our integrator
- Participate in the data migration assessment, strategy and processes / procedures
- Participate in the elaboration of the cutover plan
- Supervise the work of 5 developers
- Accountable with respect to Extract – Transform – Load (ETL) design
Requirement skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading data migrations
- Has worked in a similar project i.e. has leverage processes and
- Will bring in experience to advise appropriately on tools, data cleansing and data harmonization tools to execute data migration consistently with quality