With over 38 000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
ALTEN Canada is a partner that profoundly understands business requirements, the candidate search process and how to place specialized resources in the fields of engineering and IT. Our core values of trust, commitment and transparency allow us to ensure the fulfilment of your business objectives.
We are looking for Business Analyst to join the team dedicated to different projects in the automotive industry.
The Process and IT Business Analyst is involved in one or more of the following activities: Stakeholder Need Identification, End User Needs Studies, Process Definitions, Pre-Studies, Process Modeling and Design, and of solutions. He/She must be able to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs related to various local or global business processes, services and solutions.
The Business Analyst must have a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs when working with a service or solution or Application Lifecycle.
P&IT Business Analyst will participate in many projects mainly focused on Order to Delivery processes which includes the following sub processes:
- Production Planning and Order Management
- Production Preparation
- Material supply (material planning, inventory management, transportation management)
- Production execution
- Collect, analyse and document business requirements of the company for process and IT solutions.
- Review and analyse “as is” process, propose “to be” processes.
- Define solution alternatives and prepare detail evaluation of them
- Animation of a stakeholder network allowing the clarification of the needs and the acceptance of the solutions chosen to support the business needs then the deployment in the field of these solutions
- Conduct studies and evaluation to ensure that the important needs of the user are met by the final work solution
- Ensure that the requirements are understood and usable by the application development team.
- Cooperate with business on defining test scenarios and test cases, organize and lead user acceptance and user acceptance (UAT) test meetings
- Create and maintain end-user communication channels to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands the deployed solution
- Prepare training material and coordinate business trainings together with team members
- Support consistency with global processes and application usage
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and / or reduce operating or maintenance costs
- Work continuously to improve existing work methods
- Facilitate local or global workshops
- Lead change management initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Process Management, Information Systems Management, Engineering or related field or equivalent training
- 5 years and more experience as a business analyst
- Participation in at least 3 full lifecycle project as Business Analyst
- Good understanding of Logistic, quality and manufacturing processes
- Experience in collecting, analysing and documenting business requirements and processes.
- Experience in project management and change management
- Experience in deploying new methodologies, training and support in a professional and technical environment
- Experience in Automotive or similar Manufacturing business
Knowledge and Skills
- Leadership by influence in a multidisciplinary context and taking responsibility
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Structured way of working and attention to details
- Priority Management and Flexibility in Tasks, New Challenges
- Strong ability to adapt to changes
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Mindset
- Ability to communicate easily and influence at all hierarchical levels
- Ability to organize meetings and workshops
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Bilingualism (French and English) written and oral
Postule pour ce poste