Business Analyst (21000485)
With over 35,000 consultants located worldwide, ALTEN Canada is a leader in the engineering and IT consulting industry. We have helped optimize corporate technological performance for almost 30 years.
A robust international network combined with a deep understanding of local markets and client needs means that ALTEN Canada can provide you with an exceptional selection of qualified consultants. Our business development team offers you committed service backed by a group of experienced recruiters specialized in engineering and IT.
The women and men who make up the ALTEN Group are the driving force behind our activities. We provide each candidate with highly-personalized service, selecting the best opportunities to meet their professional aspirations. We highlight your know-how in order to place you in exciting projects that match your career ambitions.
For one of our client, Alten Canada is looking for:
In collaboration with all business and support units, you will:
- Identify, with their support, the processes that could benefit from automation;
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of these processes;
- Design the process automation and implement basic data manipulation scripts as required;
- Manage the running of the processes for which you will be responsible, to ensure the monitoring of the production.
You are expected to:
- Suggest process improvements, and participate in their implementation;
- Use all available digital solutions and try out new innovative solutions during the development of automated business processes;
- Respect the global team standards and use the shared tools available, contribute to their development / improvement.
- Ability to lead meetings with participants physically present or over the phone;
- Deliver efficiently and effectively;
- Manage multiple workload in parallel;
- Ability to balance and plan the short-term & long-term actions;
- Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact and cooperate with others;
- Some understanding of programming: simple scripting, simple data manipulation, and ability to independently learn more complex concepts;
- Languages: English / conversational French.
- Programming concepts;
- Simple data manipulation.
Why join our teams?
Alten Canada offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer our team members the opportunity to experience exciting experiences and invest in their professional development and development.
- Among our advantages:
- Compensation and benefits tailored to each of our employees;
- Professional development assistance (certification);
- Possibility of international mobility in one of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Numerous corporate activities.
Please note that all applications will be evaluated, however, we will only contact the selected candidates for this job offer.