Web Developer- UI/UX
Web Programmer and UI/UX Designer
Designing web-based UI for a great user experience. Developing the UI using web-based programming languages.
May provide some of the following clerical duties:
- Working in conjunction with team members on the project to plan and develop web design, web pages and learning tools that support the HRMS implementation.
- Working on web design and development items as requested by various workstreams on the HRMS project.
- Designing Web interface to create a responsive and accessible user experience.
- Troubleshooting any issues reported by the project members with the web items developed.
- Working on various custom web applications like the HRMS knowledge base, and other front-end webpages used for HRMS.
- Detailed development of the HRMS Knowledge Base Site
- Complete tracking documents as required (copyright/project status/feedback/etc)
Performs other duties as assigned.
Overall related work experience as a Web programmer and UI/UX designer.
A strong aptitude for working with common media creation software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
Proficiency in with web programming languages such as, HTML CSS, Java Script, and PHP. Working of React framework will be considered an asset.
Experience working with various content management systems such Drupal, Word Press etc. (Work with JS/CSS libraries is a bonus)
Experience working on an enterprise level project considered an asset