UI Leader/Architect -Telecom
Long term contract
Our client is looking to enforce the design development team with an “UI Leader/Architect”:
- Great leadership – able to lead 2 to 3 teams at the same time on different projects (6 to 7 people in each) – He will start with one at the beginning the time to acclimate.
- Good general understanding of all the component of an App Architecture
- Able to drive UI component base – Design – Configuration – Implementation based on the business requirements
- Must provide re-usable components and specific configuration taking into account future updates/evolution. Future evolution must be smooth and easy with what will be provided
- Must show strong soft skills (leadership, Team player, good communicator,…) and a great sense of logic
The application portfolio consists in 6 different applications covering the different angles of the Business (OSS/BSS).
They have currently two people like this within a team of 70. The development design team is interacting closely with Backlog, Requirements, UX,.. teams located in Toronto and Brazil. The application portfolio consists in 6 different applications covering the different angles of the Business (OSS/BSS). They will evaluate the candidate through a logical test (true/false) – writing a solution according to the logic. About 2,5 hours – thinking, solving and coding. The person doesn’t have to know deeply all the technologies but has to have a great general understating. He/she must be able to code in some kind of language and greatly understand the logic behind the development itself giving his/her technical background.