Tester /Automation Tester
We are looking for Automation Test Engineer/Testers with QTP, Labview, Python and Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience to work on large complex ERP projects.
Tester /Automation Tester
5700 Yonge Street
97 days /160 days
Cluster: Children, Youth & Social Services Cluster Ministry: Ministry of Children and Youth Services
Cluster/Ministry. The Vendor selected under this RFS process must work cooperatively with IT Source and the representatives of the OPS Cluster/Ministry to perform the Services.
Assignment-Specific Details pertaining to this RFS:
Assignment Name: Employment Services Transformation and Integration Anticipated Assignment Start Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Anticipated Assignment End Date: Friday, June 26, 2020
Experience with PCF solutions? Does the candidate have experience working in a complex organization with large ERP systems? Please identify experience with particular ERP system
1.3 BACKGROUND INFORMATION Ontario is transforming its employment services to help more people find and keep quality jobs and increase the number of businesses finding the right workers with the right skills. Ontario's plan for transforming employment services includes the integrating of social assistance employment services into Employment Ontario
• A 2018 Auditor General's report found that the oversight process of the Ontario Works program and the service managers that deliver the services required improvement.
• Employment programs for Ontario Works and the Ontario Disability Support Program will be integrated into Employment Ontario to create one efficient, cost-effective system that's easy to use, helps all job seekers and better supports employers.
• A more locally-responsive service planning and delivery model will better meet the employment and training needs of individuals, businesses and communities. Organizations will be selected to manage the employment services system in each catchment area.
• The improve new model will be phased in, starting with three prototypes in fall 2019. Employment services will work more effectively with other government services, including social assistance, so when people find themselves facing barriers to employment, they can get the help they need to return to work.
Changes to Ontario's employment services will be implemented gradually over several year
1.4 CLIENT’S REQUIREMENTS
Scope of Services and Deliverables –
The Services and Deliverables to be provided by the Vendor will include the following: The Tester/Automation Tester will:
< >Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
< >Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
< >Develop and execute test automation through LabView, Python and hardware and software test tools.
< >Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests using Quick Test Professional to ensure consistency.
< >Estimate test accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities. < >Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
< >Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
< >Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
< >Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
< >Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to conform end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule.
< >Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements.
< >Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
< >Answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
< >Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites.
< >Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
1.5.2 Rated Criteria The Client will review and assign scores to submissions based on the proposed consultants’ ability to meet rated requirements.
Standards and measures will be used to determine how satisfactorily the Submission has addressed the requirements identified in the RFS.
Rated Criterion Criterion Details
• 10+ years of hands-on experience testing components and layers of IT systems
• Experience using HP Quality Centre modules such as Requirements, Test Plan, Test Lab, Defects, and Dashboard
• Experience with creating and executing test plans and test cases, both functional and technical
• Experience of maintaining traceability of test cases to requirements
• Experience with performance testing and tools to present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams
• Experience with analyzing performance test requirements and developing test plans
• Working knowledge of software development life cycles –
Agile and Waterfall •
Experience with creating detailed manual end to end test scripts for user acceptance testing
• Demonstrated experience with delivering training related to testing
• Experience with test frameworks and developing automated tests using Quick Test Professional (QTP)
• Experience developing and executing test automation through LabView, Python and or other tools
• Demonstrated experience in QA testing Methodologies and Frameworks S
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills • Strong leadership and collaboration skills •
Proven track record for building strong working relationships
• A demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadlines • Strong verbal and written communication skills