Security Consultant -SIEM
Job Description: Job Description: The successful candidates will be responsible for integrating various Security Solutions in medium to large Enterprise environments.
These roles require hands-on design and deployment of projects with project teams of varying sizes.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities: In your day to day, you could find yourself:
• Complex testing, deploying, integrating, and remediating security solutions
• Defining/scoping customer requirements with a focus on solutions at an Enterprise level
• Developing detailed architecture solutions, analysing functional and technical specifications, creating testing documents, build books, and more in support of complex integration activities
• Working directly with Technical Leads, and supporting team members, in driving successful Technical Security Solution delivery based upon project timelines and expectations
• Providing technical support services to develop and maintain integrated security solutions
• Participating in the approval of vendor selection and defining product/vendor selection criteria
• Configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products and systems to identify security weaknesses
• Deployment of some or all of the following technologies such as Network Security, Endpoint Security, Email Security, Cloud Security, Firewalls, DLP, IDS / IPS, VA scanning, SIEM, SASE, XDR, …
• 10+ years of delivering security projects • Eager to learn and implement new technologies • Accustom and experienced in interacting with external clients at all levels including obtaining requirements, providing guidance, or architecting solutions on projects OR an eagerness to build those capacities • Ability to multi-task on multiple projects