SAP S4 HANA Toronto Key User (KU) (Medical Writer)
SAP S4 HANA Support – Business Analyst
Experienced SAP user who has in-depth knowledge of the business processes and procedures, currently being used in their functional area or department.
• Contribute to iERP S/4 global design preparation & execution
o Define the target Sanofi ERP architecture, process & organization on their area
o Support the BPO in the decision making & sign off processes including all GBU and relevant groups
o Document quality processes & associated key business rules in Signavio.
• Prioritize the business requirements, support translation into user stories to be delivered during the core detailed design & build sprints.
• Contribute to the test strategy definition for core model
• Support when needed connected systems Business Systems owner and contribute to ensure alignment.
• Identify & handle Human & Organizational impacts for their domain following project methodology
• Contribute to define value realization drivers on their area related to iERP following project VR methodology
• Support data conversion core initiative: provide requirements, support the tests, ensure key requirement are captured and covered (e.g. inspection lots migration, genealogy, etc.)
• Ensure regular knowledge sharing with Toronto Team and support Toronto team upskilling
Supports business on his/her domain regarding S4 HANA usage and continues promoting harmonization and good practices
• Leverages users’ skills and making sure that new practices are properly adopted
• Provides on-going support to End Users on the application usage (functional and technical questions). He/she will be the first level of local support for the End Users
• Ensures knowledge sustainability of S4 HANA processes & procedure and Value realization:
o Provides training to new- comers
o Assesses and qualifies new End Users to grant access rights
o Conducts periodic training sessions
• Follows S4 HANA core model enhancement & opportunities to improve ways of working in Vaccines
o Runs User Acceptance Tests for new release and reviewing training guides
o Updates SOPs related to the new release
o Manages the training impacts on revised procedures
o Contributes to the solution optimization review
o Participates in ensuring audit readiness for specific Core Models
o Performs regression tests in order to avoid defect in another solution