Quality Assurance engineer
Lachine (Montreal), QC
Perm or contract
Our client is developing products and solutions that are transforming their client’s environments into intelligent environments, through their leading IoT (Intenet of Things) technology, embedded software and networked sensors and software that are making commercial buildings, retail stores, industrial facilities and cities more energy efficient and productive.
MUST HAVE skills/technologies
• Lead quality engineering efforts within and across teams
• Strong motivation in test automation and adheres to CI/CD process.
• Can own and champion test strategy, test plan and test scenarios for complex products in big data space
• Understand Agile and follows BDD & TDD
• Ability to build and setup Test automation frameworks
• Experienced in Selenium, RestAssured and other frameworks to test UI and Restful application
• Experienced in Big data technologies and have tested products for scalability, reliability and fault tolerance.
• Knowledge in RDBMS and No-SQL.
BAS (Building Automation systems) knowledge, i.e. HVAC, lighting, security, i.e. key product areas in their BAS/ BMS solutions) – Energy Management Systems – would be an ASSET