North York, Ontario
Production Project Manager-Manufacturing Analyst
Production Project Manager -Manufacturing Analyst
The Production Project Coordinator is detail oriented and highly organized individual with strong understanding of biologics manufacturing, cGMPs. The incumbent is responsible for the coordination of shop floor activity to align with the strategy and timeline of the corresponding project.
• Support the safety inspection, shop floor walkabout and 5S
• Actively communicate with project team, forecast and schedule the material and resources to ensure readiness of production activity related to project.
• Work with upstream, downstream, media and Wash & Sterilization team to ensure the scheduled material and activities are delivered as per plan.
• Work closely with cross-function team to understand the detailed requirements and timeline.
• Minimum BSc. in Biochemistry, Engineering or equivalent
• A minimum of four (4) years of previous relevant experience in Commercial Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Quality Operations or similar role
• High level of knowledge of cGMPs in pharmaceuticals/biological manufacturing environment
• Good problem solving skills
• Must possess excellent communication and organization skills.
• Excellent project management skills
• Knowledge and experience with multiple software programs such as SAP, Word, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint