Production Investigator. – Pharmaceutical Mfg
Production Investigator-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
GTA -East end
6 months to start asap.
GMP, Manufacturing, Production environment.
Conduct investigations for product failures and analyse production deviations.
Investigate deviation and anomalies to find the source of the problem and perform root cause analysis (RCA).
· Conduct failures or deviations (product, validation, stability, process and procedures) and ensure investigations are initiated following existing procedure.
· Conduct investigations for product failures or deviations following existing procedures.
· Timely investigations for identification of root cause, corrective & preventative actions. Write product failure investigation reports for approval by Department Manager.
·· Ensure identification of most probable root cause, corrective action & preventative action for all completed investigations.
Review all investigation reports for completeness and accuracy
· Conduct impact analysis of proposed corrective & preventative actions. Discuss findings with impacted departments (QA, RA, Validation, Production, etc.) and prepared recommendations for Department Managers.
· Reviewed on-going progress on all open investigations with Project Leaders and Coordinators.
· Ensured investigations are issued; tasks are appropriately assigned for completion of corrective and preventative actions and are closed in a timely fashion.
· Manage the corrective and preventative actions and assists in both implementation and follow-up.Apply for this job