HSE Permit Coordinator/Specialist
Health and Safety Specialist/ HSE Specialist/Safety Advisor-Permit Coordinator – Pharmaceutical Facility
We are hiring!
Eliminate the potential for incidents arising from work activities and to protect personnel, plant and the environment during commissioning, qualification and validation activities for a new build – vaccine manufacturing facility
Permit Coordination (100%)
· Issue and maintain the Permit to Work (PTW) project specific procedure.
· Assures compliance with PTW process for the project.
· Deliver training on the PTW process.
· Control and maintain the mechanical and electrical lockout tagout (LOTO) isolation registers in conjunction with the relevant Commissioning System Owner (CSO).
· Control of locks, including the key cabinet.
· Coordinate electrical isolations with the electrical lockout supervisor.
· Coordinate work between Commissioning System Owners to ensure safe work practices are adhered to.
· Issue specific permits where required:
o Confined space permit
o Working at heights permit
o Hot work permit
o Fire systems impairment permit
o Line breaking permit
o Live electrical work permit
o Trenching/excavation permit
o Handling or introduction of chemicals permit
· In conjunction with the relevant Commissioning System Owner, ensure permits are closed at the end of each day.
· Support CSO with development of task risk assessments.
· Approve task risk assessments.
· Maintain log of task risk assessments required to support permit application.
· Attend and assist facilitating daily commissioning co-coordination meeting.
· Maintain permit board along with Commissioning Permit Log.
· Where necessary, withdraw permits if risk to personnel, plant or environment exists
Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job