Mechanical Assembler (781299)
29 Royal Road, Guelph, ON
The Mechanical Assembler may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products. Key responsibilities essential functions include:
Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed.
Performs manufacturing assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials and work instructions.
Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures Participates in quality control inspections when required.
Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
Other duties as assigned.
• Must be mechanically proficient, good working knowledge of hand tools and extremely detail oriented.
• Must be available to work day shift or afternoon shift as required.
• High School Diploma GED or local equivalent
• 1 or more years of related manufacturing experience
• Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
• Blueprint reading experience is an asset