MUST BE BILINGUAL and FRIENDLY and PERSONABLE
Will be SHIPPING/RECEIVING manager, managing WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS, ORGANIZING, and keeping area TIDY. Not a janitor or custodian – but responsible for keeping shop clean, prepared, organized. Will need to schedule cleaning or repair if anything major needed.
FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE preferred (not required). Onsite training provided if needed but should be comfortable learning and operating as needed.
Must be able to lift minimum of 20 lbs.
• Executes the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly manufacture of product.
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or forklifts Picks parts products for shipments ensuring accuracy of identification and quantity
• Create and or maintain transactional inventory records
• Maintain accurate files of packing and shipping activity
• Communicate notify appropriate personnel of shipping inventory discrepancies
• Fill kits and deliver to production as required
• Maintain stocking inventory objectives
• Quantifies and verifies cycle count
• May assist in training new hires
• Comply with EHS & Quality System regulations and policies
• Perform other duties and or special projects as assigned
• Required Qualifications High School Diploma GED or local equivalent 5 year’s experience in storing and material handling
• Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in local language Proficient in basic mathematics Ability to communicate well and work with others
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to consistently lift
• Ability to utilize automated lifting equipment