North York, Ontario
Supervise and co-ordinate maintenance work groups by providing on-going leadership and performance feedback to efficiently and effectively maintain the site’s Infrastructure, Equipment, Systems and Building Services at a level that meets safety, regulatory compliance and/or applicable government guidelines and codes thus ensuring there is no loss of production or products.
- Manage the execution of the PM program on the site wide black & clean utilities, Refrigeration & HVAC units, site infrastructure, building systems & equipment and other critical or support buildings).
- Supervise the trades personnel and the maintenance contractors to ensure the timely completion of assignments across the site and that the work completed complies with the “Best Maintenance Practices”, HSE and Quality policies and procedures.
- Review the work orders and close them in CMMS (SAP) once the maintenance work is completed and properly documented.
- Provide maintenance support to Production departments, Quality and service contractors with regards to equipment and systems to support production schedule and reduce downtime
- Assist project and engineering teams with project planning and execution.
The individual should have worked with Maintenance personnel for at least 5 years in a supervisory position with increased levels of responsibility and have a good understanding of all trades, current maintenance best practices, GMP/GLP and common issues addressed by Maintenance.
Must have an understanding of related trades (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration, Building Services, BMS etc.), equipment and systems and the various areas within the facility, from the biotechnical production areas to the related support functions within the mechanical rooms.
At least 2 years Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharma background is mandatory. Process engineering experience is desired. Sanofi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Formal 5 years apprenticeship program or related technical courses (Community College) with 6+ Building and Equipment Maintenance experience (at least 2 years Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharma background is mandatory)
B. Sc. Mechanical or Chemical Engineering (at least 2 years Pharmaceutical & Bio-Pharma background is mandatory) Licensed Professional Engineer (Ontario) or Membership in Professional Association(s) related to this field (i.e.OACETT) preferred